-
October 14th, 2004, 02:22 AM
#21
Inactive Member
neber - i dont see any links to the title "The Truth Is" on Merricks' site [?]
I see Beatiful, Supernaturally Sober, etc...but not that one...
-
October 14th, 2004, 02:32 AM
#22
Inactive Member
-
October 14th, 2004, 02:36 AM
#23
Inactive Member
Hi FuseU2, I had to take off "The Truth" MPeg off Joe's web site. He's no longer collaborating with the person who wrote the lyrics for the song. So Joe had me remove the file.
Sorry
Take Care;
Jim
[email protected]
Joe Merrick Web Site
-
October 14th, 2004, 04:07 AM
#24
Inactive Member
Dave is amazing and one of my favorite players that HOD has turned me on to. I normally don't even like drum solos but for some reason I never get tired of hearing his stuff; so much feel along with great execution.
I'd love to study with him; he needs to move to LA!
-
October 14th, 2004, 05:23 AM
#25
Inactive Member
hey cool pics. i was there at that gig. i remember he started hitting the wall behind him during another solo. SICKNESS!
dave is a phenomenal teacher as well. i studied with him on and off for two years and he is by far the best teacher i've ever had. he really knows how to explain ideas and concepts well. i agree with derek. he should definitely move to LA.
-
October 14th, 2004, 05:58 PM
#26
Inactive Member
Here is the direct link to the new Dave Dicenso?s audio clip.
One thing is for sure, Dave D. is on the TOP-TOP-TOP of my list.
http://www.davedicenso.com/mp3/462001Drumsolo.mp3
save target as...and enjoy this cymbal-snare-HH-BD drum solo.
I am waiting for more updates in his website. www.davedicenso.com
...One thing is for sure, Dave D. is on the TOP of my list..Well, I think I have said this before.bye
Hey rhythm_kid , tell Dave to come here and join to HOD fans.
Bye.
-
October 14th, 2004, 09:40 PM
#27
Daniel LeClaire
Guest
DiCenso is the man! That's some funky playing. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
October 15th, 2004, 04:43 AM
#28
Inactive Member
Gracias Juan [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Hi-Hat, single-pedal bass drum, snare... [img]eek.gif[/img] This dude's got technique like few others, yet he GROOVES!!! That's what I am talking about...
Sweeeeet! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
October 15th, 2004, 11:34 AM
#29
Inactive Member
Beat Hit,Give thanks to the others for keeping us informated about joemerric.com and Dicenso things.
Go to www.davedicenso.com and download all the audio files. Your Hard disk will smile.
Bye
-
October 15th, 2004, 03:02 PM
#30
Inactive Member
Hi Shedder, I forgot about him hitting the wall during the solo...Remember the guy yelling to everyone after the show about leaving your drumsticks in the trash barrel as you leave.....
That was a good show, just too short only about an hour. They had a gig at Harper's Ferry in Allston where they didn't take a break and played for almost 2.5 hours straight!
Off the main topic....What is this link about rating the message poster? Can anybody put in a good word for me?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks